Bachelor of Engineering/Technology: BE/BTech, Master of Engineering:ME, Master of Technology:MTech
07 Sep 2020
- Programming Languages
- Web Services
- Scripting Languages
- Should have hands on exposure on Task allocation.
- Experience in Stake holder management.
- Experience in Programming any language, preferably Java, OOPS concepts.
- Experience in API (Web Services) testing, Web, Android and iOS Apps.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to MySQ L DB, Mongo DB (good to have)
- Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, POI and respective open source tools.
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver and Appium for automation of Web and App.
- Experience in at least two design patterns.
- Experience in Apache, Tomcat and Unix/ Linux.
- Experience analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure like AWS, Elastic Search.
- Good to have Jenkins exposure for CI/CD pipeline.
- Understands aspects of Agile methodology in terms of Product Quality, Defect tracking tool like JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Candidates from Product Organisation
- Good to have Security, and Jmeter Performance testing experience.
- Must have good communication skill and should be a good team player with go getter" attitude.
- Good to have ISTQ B certification.
- Should be from either of B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA background
- eview requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies