Any Graduation Degree
07 Sep 2020
- MECHANICAL DESIGN
- MS OFFICE
It all begins with active personal involvement – curiosity. Why can’t things be done differently, better or maybe simpler? Over the years, curiosity builds knowledge.
We utilize knowledge and hands-on attitude to make the big difference to our customers. Be part of a friendly and professional team in a global workplace. With us, you will be working with world-leading process industry solutions in a result-driven and respectful culture.
This position will provide technical problem solving and application support to the Engineered Products business line, globally through application of Engineering knowledge and principles.
- Part Creation in the Business systems
- Product Data Maintenance
- Part Harmonization
- Drawing digitalization and cataloging
- Master Data Cleansing
The position will work to maintain and enhance the reputation for providing consistently accurate and on-time engineering designs and Data to Metso’s client base and support the global engineering teams.
- Work towards meeting global Business Line KPIs
- Utilize Operational Engineering standards, work flow processes, and software to facilitate timely, accurate engineering data and drawings
- Identify opportunities for upgrading and improving customer equipment and processes
- Update formal engineering specifications for equipment or parts.
- Digitalization of existing drawing and updating standards/specifications to meet current Metso design.
- Perform calculations to ensure safe function of equipment for refurbishment, upgrade, or retrofit.
- Prepare mechanical drawings to facilitate fabrication, construction, and installing for equipment or services to refurbish, upgrade, or retrofit.
- Apply mechanical engineering knowledge, principles, and best practices to meet customer requirements and specifications.
- Show a commitment to quality, ethics, and safety.
- Show a commitment to meeting the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Maintain positive and professional attitude
- Work as a member of a global team.
- Undertake duties as may be assigned by the Engineering Manager or Lead Engineers.
- Collaborate and partner with internal departments including Sales, Project Management, Field Service, Proposal Management, Procurement/Purchasing, Logistics, Legal, IT, Finance and Human Resources.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties and/or other special projects as required.