Any Graduation Degree
03 Sep 2020
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Employee Relations
- Perfomance Management
- HR Strategy
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Should have the ability to handle 2000 and above Manpower.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Ability to Handle Multi operation unit.
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 10 Feb 2020
Managed by Teg Analytics
TEG Analytics is a data-science-as-a-services company and helps organisations make better decisions at the intersection of business, technology, and applied mathematics. Our vision is to deliver Insights @ Speed of Business. We leverage global delivery model to provide custom solutions tailored to our clients’ unique business problems.
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1