Social Media Specialist
Marketing and Advertising
Any Graduation Degree
06 Sep 2020
- Social Media
- Account Management
- Campaign Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Content Management
1) Work with a bunch of people who are really crazy about Design and Branding; and can spend hours at end fussing about font weights, color codes, HTML tags and fancy English words.
2) Work out of an office that’s nothing like an office. We hate cubicles, dress
codes and love crazy posters and endless chai coffee conversations.
3) We are young and growing fast, and working with us will take you on a
roller coaster growth ride. And this roller coaster only goes up, up, up baby!
- Campaign Management – including the creation of monthly plans and calendars, scheduling, Facebook page boosting and management to maximize campaign outreach. Also includes planning and execution of paid campaigns across different social media platforms.
- Account Management – including requirement gathering, feedback monitoring, and optimization to increase engagement.
- Content Management – Creation and compilation of content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Blogs, etc.
- Closely work with design teams to generate and use creative content depending on various accounts and their requirements.
- Strategize and execute blogger outreach programs.